Survey Working Group
The Survey Working Group is dedicated to preparing and launching the PostdocNet Surveys, which aim to collect data on postdocs’ working conditions and wellbeing.
More information on this year’s survey can be found here!
Through conducting these surveys, our goal is to contribute to the establishment and maintenance of optimal working and living conditions for MPS postdocs. Results from the first survey can be found here.
Working Group Members:
- Nicholas Russell (MPI for Plant Breeding Research) (co-leader)
- Lina Schaare (MPI for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences) (co-leader)
- Bárbara Bellón (MPI for Iron Research)
- Gabriele Bellucci (MPI for Biological Cybernetics)
- Yiteng Dang (MPI of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics)